Setting Up Printer Accessibility Features
All Model B kiosks include a black and white printer with scan and copy capabilities. You may want to turn on the accessibility features, allowing people with difficulties seeing the ability to use the printer and scanner features of the kiosk.
Please refer to the manufacturer's instructions on how to turn on and use the accessibility features. They have articles such as:
- Enabling Magnification mode
- Activating Voice Guidance
- Adjusting the Voice Guidance speech rate
- Enabling spoken passwords or personal identification numbers
- Navigating the screen using gestures
- Using the keyboard on the display
For more information on using the printer and scanner, read our articles for instructions on how to print or how to scan.