Hosting a Video Meeting
Model B kiosks are perfect for hosting a video meeting with community members that need legal assistance. Users can meet with an attorney, participate in a virtual clinic, or attend a court hearing online. Model B kiosks are set up with Zoom software already, so all the users need is their meeting information. When inviting a kiosk user to a virtual meeting, please make sure that the following information is clear:
- Meeting date and time
- Meeting ID and password
Each Zoom meeting has a unique number called a meeting ID that will be required to join a meeting. This is an example of a Zoom invitation you might generate. Please make sure that the meeting ID and password are included in addition to the meeting link.
Someone is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 123 4567 8910
Help Your User Join the Meeting
You can walk your user through these steps, or refer them to this user support article.
- Make sure they are using a Model B kiosk mounted on a table, and not a Model A kiosk mounted to a cart.
- Have them follow the onscreen prompts, selecting Virtual Meeting and Launch Zoom.
- A new tab in their browser will open, prompting them to input your Meeting ID number.
- This will launch the Zoom application, prompting them to input the password.
- They will need to make sure the kiosk's camera is open. There is a pop-up, retractable webcam at the top of the kiosk's monitor. They can push down on the top of it to release it. Once it is popped up, it will work.
- Once they have input the meeting information, they should automatically enter the meeting!